For current job vacancies, please email the nursery directly
We understand that any nursery, indeed any organisation, is only as good as the people within it. We know that it takes a very special kind of person to work for Shooting Stars.
Shooting Stars Nurseries are committed to ensuring that all our staff share our ethos; creating a values based culture where mutual respect, integrity and high quality interactions facilitate communication and understanding. This empowers our children, parents and staff to succeed in a rich, stimulating care and learning environment within the nurture of our passionate, dedicated team.
Shooting Stars Nurseries are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children within our care and expects all those employed by the Company to share this commitment. All posts involve working with children and are therefore exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. You are therefore required to declare any convictions that you may have, including those that would otherwise be regarded as ‘spent’ under this Act.
Why work for Shooting Stars?
- All employees across the company in every role are eligible for inclusion in the ‘Everyone Matters’ bonus scheme, which enables employees to share in the success of their nursery.
- We support all staff to meet their full potential through training and development opportunities
- We offer an auto-enrolment pension scheme
- We offer a generous staff childcare discount (subject to terms and availability)
- Staff are given paid ‘Time-Out’ of ratios to facilitate effective planning, assessment and detailed documentation
- All staff have access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which is a confidential support and advice service
- Upon joining us we provide you with a thorough induction program and we pay for your DBS check
- Uniform is supplied
- Our environments are inspiring, and well maintained
- Our well considered budget for the development of educational supplies enables our teams to feel empowered to develop the curriculum responsively to the children’s needs
- We have a dedicated staff break room
- We subsidise social events for our staff to encourage team morale
- Each setting runs a staff recognition scheme to celebrate excellence
- We hold training and celebration events
How to apply
If you are passionate about providing great quality childcare and are looking for an exciting opportunity, please click the relevant link below to view and apply for our live vacancies via Indeed.
If you have any queries or need further information, please contact the Nursery Manager directly here. We’re a friendly bunch and will be happy to help!
What Our Team Says
“I’ve worked for Shooting Stars for years since the nursery opened and I love my job. It’s so sad when my key children move up to the next room without me though!“
“The team was very friendly and welcoming when I joined and really helped me to settle into my new job.“
“Shooting Stars invest loads in resources, equipment and keeping the facilities up to date which makes such a difference. The garden is a real selling point as the children love playing outside.“
“I love the new bonus scheme! I feel valued and it really motivates me.“
“Shooting Stars have really supported me and encouraged me to complete further training in areas that interest me“