Thank you for your interest in Shooting Stars Nursery. Ahead of your Open Day Tour, we wanted to let you know about the measures we will have in place on the day so you know what to expect. Things will be a little different, but these measures are essential at this time for facilitating social distancing and ensuring we adhere to government guidelines, keeping all visitors and staff safe.
- Open Day tours are by pre-booked appointment only and a 30 minute slots will be allocated for each tour. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate walk ins on the day.
- Tour start times will be staggered every 15 minutes to avoid parents from different households turning up at the same time.
- Please inform us if you or anyone in your household displays any of the symptoms of COVID-19 prior to your tour, and do not attend the Open Day. All parents/ visitors will be asked to complete a questionnaire around your health and travel the day before visiting.
- Unfortunately we cannot allow children to come into the building to prevent touching of surfaces, so please arrange alternative childcare for your little ones during your tour. Both of your child’s parents/main carers may attend the tour appointment together.
- Please don’t arrive too early or late for your appointment (please call to let us know if you’re running late). If you are running very late, we may not be able to fulfil your appointment on this day.
- Please wait outside the front door or in your car until a few minutes before your appointment time and please respect social distancing at the door if another family is waiting to enter or exit the building.
- Please give your name at the start of your tour so we can sign you in and out of the building for fire regulations. We will collect all relevant information prior to your visit by phone/email, and we will be required to retain it for a period of 14 days following your visit for ‘track and trace’ purposes, after which it will be destroyed in accordance with our data policy.
- On your way into the building, please use the hand sanitiser and we will check your temperature with an infra-red thermometer.
- Please wear a face covering for the duration of the tour.
- The staff member conducting the tour will open doors for you – please avoid touching anything in the nursery.
- Tours will be conducted following a set route around the nursery and we will adhere to set timings to avoid congestion.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer refreshments or goody bags at this time. Printed brochure packs will be available to pick up on the day.
- Toilets will be available to use but please sanitise your hands before use and wash hands thoroughly after use.
- The windows will be open for ventilation during the Open Day so we apologise if it is a little chilly on the day.
- We will operate a cleaning schedule after the Open Day to ensure nursery is safe to open on Monday.
We would like to thank you in advance for following these guidelines to help us keep the nursery environment safe, whilst being able to show you around our wonderful setting. We look forward to welcoming you to Shooting Stars Nursery and we hope you enjoy your tour.